If for any reason you do not fully agree to this policy or any of our other policies, please do not use Eventsador
- Users’ Information
Eventsador may take publicly available information from publication databases, public social network profiles, company web pages, school/university web pages, news pages, patent databases and other public sources, which is otherwise called “Public Information”. This Public Information is available to the public directly from those sources; even without going through Eventsador. Therefore, Eventsador cannot guarantee nor verify the accuracy of this Public Information. It is the users’ responsibility to validate and revise their own profile information in the Eventsador app. For certain social network websites Eventsador will only get and show information if users provide corresponding login credentials.
Any information including but not limited to your name, telephone number, email address and profile picture provided to Eventsador for the purpose of creating an account to access services via Eventsador sites or Apps are considered “Personal Information”.
- Remove your Personal information from Services
You have a choice to remove your information from Eventsador services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After verifying that you are requesting for your own information (rather than of others), we will arrange to remove your information from the Eventsador service. As Eventsador collects information from the Internet (Public Information), removing information from Eventsador does not mean that it is removed from its original data sources. In the Eventsador App, users can also validate and revise their own profile.
- Personal Information Collection
- Eventsador services may collect information about your usage of our sites and Apps. This may include information about any IP address used to access Eventsador services and your activities on Eventsador services. This is intended to help us improve our services and provide you with a better experience when using our sites and Apps
- Eventsador collects information that you provide to create an account for the usage of Eventsador services. This may include information including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, location and social network sign- in. We do not provide your information to any third party unless legally required to do so (subject to Section 4 below)
- Eventsador allows you to retain and access your search history and bookmark profiles on selected Eventsador services. Subject to Eventsador services being available, you may delete one or all at any time. Eventsador does not share your history and bookmarks with any third party unless legally required to do so (subject to Section 4 below)
- In order to access some accounts with third-party websites such as third-party social networks and websites or certain functionalities, Eventsador may require you to enter personal information to access your accounts. Your third-party login credentials may be stored for your convenience of continuously accessing the third party information upon your requests. We do not use this information for any other purpose. Your third-party login credentials are cached and stored with the strictest security standards
- Personal Information Share and Use
- Eventsador may use Personal Information you provide to Eventsador to create and maintain your account, to send periodic email communications relating to Eventsador Services and to personalize your experience while using our services. Eventsador does not sell, exchange, transfer or give this type of Personal Information to any other company without your consent unless legally required to do so (subject to Section 4)
- To improve our level of service, Eventsador may use Personal Information about your use of Eventsador services possibly including the use of external technologies provided by other companies such as Google Analytics to assist Eventsador in understanding how you use Eventsador services. In the case of external technologies being used, information about how you use Eventsador services may be available to these other companies such as Google to the extent that their technology collects such information for Eventsadors’ use. Eventsador does not distribute personally identifiable information will actively endeavor to protect your usage anonymity and details about your use of Eventsador Services to any third parties other than as described above
- Eventsador reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties if required to do so by law or if Eventsador has in good faith, a belief that disclosure is required to: (1) comply with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; (3) to protect someone’s safety in an emergency; (4) disclose any suspected illegal activity
- In the event of a sale or successor, Eventsador reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to any buyer/successor in the interest of the business
- Under-age Privacy
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of creating a profile for usage of Eventsador services. Eventsador does not intentionally collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware that Eventsador has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18 or a minor has created a profile for usage of Eventsador services, please contact us at email@example.com and the information will be immediately removed from our system as is reasonably possible. This policy regarding collection of data from children exceeds the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Eventsadors’ email search may return Public Information about children below the age of 18 due to this being Public Information originating from third-party social networking sites and websites that permit children who are below 18 years to create public profiles. Eventsador does not knowingly collect or provide Public Information about people under the age of 18.
Despite all efforts on our part, we cannot provide 100% guarantee that all security vulnerabilities have been removed from our released browser extensions and/or Apps. Eventsador is not responsible for any security issues caused by your access of Eventsador services. If you have any further questions or feedback, please Contact Eventsador to let us know.
- EEA, Switzerland and UK Only
7.1. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
A new data privacy law known as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (henceforth known as “GDPR”) approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016 and became effective 25 May 2018. The GDPR requires companies/organizations such as Eventsador to provide the our users with more information about the processing of their Personal Data.
7.2. Legal grounds for processing your Personal Data
The GDPR requires us to tell you about the legal ground we’re relying on to process any Personal Data about you. The legal grounds for us processing your Personal Data include:
- By signing up for our services, you have provided your consent;
- Your personal data is necessary for our contractual relationship;
- The use of your personal data (as provided by you) is required for processing and is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations; and/or
- The personal information provided is required is in our legitimate interest to fulfill our service as an event organizer, content provider and/or ticketing platform
7.3. Eventsador as a data processor
EU data protection law makes a distinction between organizations that process Personal Data for their own purposes (henceforth known as “data controller”) and organizations that process Personal Data on behalf of other organizations (henceforth known as “data processor”). The relevant data controller is the one with primary responsibility for your Personal Data therefore if you have a question or complaint about how your Personal Data is handled; these should always be directed to the data controller for immediate action.
Eventsador may process attendees’ Personal Data on behalf of an Organizer as part of their services, in which case Eventsador is a Data Processor and the Organizer is the Data Controller. This will include situations where Eventsador obtains Personal Data as a result of the provision of its core event management services such as where Eventsador verifies the identity of attendees’ based on the attendee list that have been uploaded by the organizer to Eventsador, enables the broadcast of emails/messages to attendees at the request of the Organizers or provides event-related reports and tools to enable Organizers to gain insights about their attendees and the effectiveness of using the Eventsador sites and Apps.
Eventsador simply provides an event management tool for Organizers to improve engagement and Eventsador does not decide what mandatory Personal Data to request on registration forms, nor is it responsible for the accuracy of any Personal Data provided.
We offer the functionality for an event organizer to email/message attendees directly through our App platform. This facility was built-in to send event-specific emails/messages to attendees of that event only. If an organizer wants to use this function, the organizer needs to secure his/her own opt-in consents for the sending of such emails. Eventsador does not manage this on behalf of the organizer.
7.4. Eventsador as a data controller
In some cases, it may be that Eventsador is the Organizer of the event as well, in which case Eventsador becomes the Data Controller as well.
7.5. Data Deletion
The GDPR data protection law provides you with rights in respect to your Personal Data that we maintain, including the right to request a copy of your Personal Data, request that we rectify, restrict or delete your Personal Data and for you to unsubscribe from any/all marketing communications.
Users of the Eventsador App can choose to exercise these rights by editing their profiles on the Eventsador app as well as deleting any emails/messages or photos posted by them. If you need any assistance, please contact us at support@Eventsador.com. Also, organizers may get a request from an attendee asking for their Personal Data to be removed from Eventsador in which case please forward the request to us at support@Eventsador.com. In the interest of ensuring accuracy, our support team may reach out to the User directly to confirm the request. Any requests to implement data protection rights will be handled by us on a case-by-case basis. There may be conditions where we are not legally obliged to comply with your request due to the laws in your jurisdiction or due to exemptions provided for in data protection legislation.
7.6. Transfer of Personal Data
There may be instances where we may require transferring your Personal Data outside from the country where it was originally provided. This may be to Eventsador or a third party such as Google Analytics, etc with whom we work and who may be located in jurisdictions outside the EEA, Switzerland and the UK which either have no data protection laws or may have laws that are less stringent compared with those in Europe.
When such Personal Data is transferred outside of the EEA, Switzerland or the UK, we endeavor to take the required precautions to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data. Such data transfers will be done in line with the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission (EU Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors)).
Despite our best efforts, if the relevant EU authorities or courts determine that the transfer method used by Eventsador is no longer appropriate, Eventsador and its customers will swiftly take all steps reasonably necessary to demonstrate adequate protection of the Personal Data by using alternative approved methods.
7.7. Data Incident Notifications
In the unlikely event of data accessed in an unauthorized manner, where Eventsador is the Data Controller, we will notify the affected user(s) directly. In case of a data breach where we are solely the Data Processor, we will notify the event organizer of the unauthorized data access so that they can get in contact with the relevant individual(s) to inform them of that individual’s Personal Data being compromised.
In case of any further questions or feedback, please Contact Eventsador.